With The Draw Any Animal Book, learn to draw realistic animals following the vintage step-by-step drawings of French illustrator Robert Lambry.
In the 1920s and 30s, French artist Robert Lambry (1902-1934) created a series of charming step-by-step lessons for drawing animals for a weekly children's paper. They were later compiled into a book Les Animaux Tels Quils Sont (Animals as They Are) and now, almost 100 years later, these beautiful lineworks will guide you to drawing perfection. Lambry breaks down the process of drawing realistic animals into a series of simple shapes and lines, enabling you to recreate even the most complex creatures in just a few steps. Use the no-slip, wood-free pages to copy 100 wonderful animals—including:
• Big creatures, like an elephant, rhino, giraffe, and hippo
• Small creatures, like a snail, frog, butterfly, beetle, spider, and fly
• All kinds of birds, like a swallow, peacock, turkey, heron, and swan
• Domestic animals, like a cat, dog, chicken, and cow
• A range of wild cats, like a tiger, lynx, lion, and panther
• Ocean creatures, like a whale, lobster, and seal
• And more!
Indulge the temptation to pick up your pencil, follow these elegant examples, and learn to draw any animal the Lambry way.
$10 flat rate within Queensland
$15 flat rate rest of Australia
Add $5 for express shipping anywhere in Australia
Free shipping for orders over $250
New Zealand – Flat rate $30
Oceania & South East Asia – Flat rate $35
Rest of the World – Flat rate $45