Lemon Myrtle is undoubtedly the best Australian rainforest spice, with its delightful lemon, lime and lemongrass aroma and flavour. It deliciously compliments baked fish or any seafood dish, Thai cooking, soups, cheesecake recipes and pancake batter. Lemon Myrtle is the world’s richest source of citral which is also the essential oil found in Lemongrass.
Suggestions for use:
- Fabulous when infused in vinegar, olive oil or as the feature in a sweet chili sauce.
- Makes a refreshing tea, especially well-suited to 'lift' a green tea or iced tea.
- Great in salad dressings, vinaigrettes and Asian recipes.
- Wonderful with seafood, in Asian-style dishes and soups.
- Give your cheesecake, pancakes or any sweet batter the taste of Australia.
Indigiearth is an Award Winning, 100 percent Aboriginal owned and established business, with its headquarters in Mudgee - the heart of great wine country in Central West New South Wales. From the desert to the sea, Indigiearth source native Australian foods from Aboriginal communities who use traditional land management practices that respect the land.
$10 flat rate within Queensland
$15 flat rate rest of Australia
Add $5 for express shipping anywhere in Australia
Free shipping for orders over $250
New Zealand – Flat rate $30
Oceania & South East Asia – Flat rate $35
Rest of the World – Flat rate $45