What do you need to know to prosper as a people for at least 65,000 years?
The First Knowledges series offers an introduction to Indigenous knowledges in vital areas and their application to the present day and the future. Here are the first six books in a box set
Exploring practices such as Songlines, architecture and design, land management, astronomy, botany and law, this series brings together two very different ways of understanding the natural world: one ancient, the other modern.
Each book is a collaboration between Indigenous and non-Indigenous writers and editors. The series is edited by Margo Neale, senior Indigenous curator at the National Museum of Australia.
The box set includes:
· Songlines by Lynne Kelly and Margo Neale (2020)
· Design by Alison Page and Paul Memmott (2021)
· Country by Bill Gammage and Bruce Pascoe (2021)
· Astronomy by Karlie Noon and Krystal De Napoli (2022)
· Plants by Zena Cumpston, Michael-Shawn Fletcher and Lesley Head (2022)
· Law by Marcia Langton and Aaron Corn (2023)
$10 flat rate within Queensland
$15 flat rate rest of Australia
Add $5 for express shipping anywhere in Australia
Free shipping for orders over $250
New Zealand – Flat rate $30
Oceania & South East Asia – Flat rate $35
Rest of the World – Flat rate $45